01 : Name and address of the person responsible
STEiNE im Web
55246 Mainz-Kostheim (Wiesbaden)
Phone: +49 (0)6134. 258 947
02 : General information on data processing
Scope of the processing of personal data
As a matter of principle, we collect and use personal data of our users only to the extent that this is necessary for the provision of a functional website as well as our contents and services. The collection and use of our users' personal data regularly only takes place with the user's consent. An exception applies in those cases in which it is not possible to obtain prior consent for actual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by legal regulations.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The following legal bases exist for the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 6 (1) DSGVO:
Data deletion and storage period
- Contract fulfilment or pre-contractual measures
- Legal obligation
- To protect a legitimate interest of our company or a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, which require the protection of personal data, prevail.
The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage no longer applies. Data may also be stored if a statutory retention period, e.g. from the German Fiscal Code and the German Commercial Code, precludes deletion.
Description and scope of data processing
Each time our website is accessed, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the accessing computer. The following data is collected:
- the type of browser and the version used
- the user's operating system
- the user's internet service provider
- the IP address of the user
- date and time of access
- websites from which the user's system accesses our website
- websites that are accessed by the user's system via our website
Due to legal regulations, we are permitted to temporarily store the data and log files. The temporary storage of the IP address (duration of use) is necessary to deliver the website to you.
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable delivery of the website to the user's computer. For this purpose, the user's IP address must remain stored for the duration of the session. The data is stored by us until the end of the respective session and then automatically deleted. As this data is absolutely necessary for the operation of the website, you as a user have no possibility to object to the processing.
03 : Newsletter
On our website you have the possibility to subscribe to a free newsletter. When you register for the newsletter, the data from the input mask is transmitted to us. These are the following:
- Date and time
- Salutation (when subscribing via registration)
- First name
- Email address
For the processing of the data, your consent is obtained during the registration process and reference is made to this data protection declaration. Your data will not be passed on to third parties. This data is therefore used exclusively for sending the newsletter. Insofar as personal data is collected and processed for registration and for sending the newsletter, this serves the purpose of preventing misuse of the services and delivering the newsletter.
Your data will be deleted when it is no longer required to achieve the purpose. The email address will be stored as long as you have not unsubscribed from our newsletter. You can unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe link in each newsletter.
04 : Registration and guest order
You can also register on our homepage. In this case or in the case of a guest order, the personal data you enter will be processed by us. Here, too, the data will not be passed on to third parties. The following data is collected during the registration or guest order process:
- Date and time
- User name (only for registration)
- Password (only for registration)
- Salutation, title (optional), first name, last name, address suffix (optional), street, house number, postcode, town, country, email address, telephone number
- Delivery address (optional): Salutation, title (optional), first name, surname, address suffix (optional), street, house number, postcode, city, country, postal number (for delivery to DHL packing stations or postal branches)
- Bank details (only for SEPA direct debit)
The processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract or a pre-contractual measure. However, it may also be based on your consent. Registration is not necessary for the performance of the contract or a pre-contractual measure. Registration serves the purpose of providing content and services on our website. The storage ends in principle with the fulfilment of the purpose. Should the collection and processing of your personal data be necessary for a pre-contractual measure or for the fulfilment of the contract, we are obliged to comply with statutory retention periods. Deletion is then only possible after expiry.
Registered persons have the option of completely deleting their personal data stored in the course of registration (customer profile, stored shopping cart) after logging in via a corresponding button.
05 : Contact form and e-mail contact
On our website you will also find a contact form. This can be used to contact us electronically. The data entered in this form will be processed by us. The following data is processed when contacting us:
- First name
- E-mail address
For the processing of the data, your consent is obtained during the sending process and reference is made to this data protection declaration.
You can also use our email address to contact us. Your email will be processed by us. Your data will not be passed on to third parties. No data will be passed on to third parties in this context. The data will only be used for processing the conversation. The legal basis for data processing is consent. Should you seek contact with us in order to conclude a contract, the legal basis is the fulfilment of the contract or a pre-contractual measure. The purpose of entering data in the contact form is to contact us. The data will be deleted when the purpose of the data processing has been achieved. This may depend on the circumstances of the individual case when contact is made. It is possible that a legal retention period may prevent immediate deletion. You can revoke your consent to us.
06 : Data transfer upon conclusion of contract for online shops, retailers and goods dispatch
Personal data is only transmitted to third parties if this is necessary within the framework of the contract processing. The transmission can take place to the companies entrusted with the delivery of the goods or to the credit institution entrusted with the payment processing. Further transmission of data does not take place or only if you have expressly consented to the transmission. Your data will not be passed on to third parties, e.g. for advertising purposes, without your express consent.
07 : SSL resp. TLS encryption
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or enquiries that you send to us as the site operator, this site uses SSL resp. TLS encryption. You can recognise an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL resp. TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
08 : Cookies
Our website only uses SESSION cookies for better usability. Cookies are text files that are stored in the internet browser or by the internet browser on the user's computer system. When a user calls up a website, a cookie may be stored on the user's operating system. This cookie contains a characteristic string of characters that enables the browser to be uniquely identified when the website is called up again.
Information is stored in the cookie that is related to the specific end device used. However, this does not directly reveal your identity.
The data processed by cookies is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. By changing the setting in your internet browser, you can deactivate or restrict the transmission of cookies. Cookies that have already been stored can be deleted at any time. This can also be done automatically. If cookies are deactivated for our website, it may no longer be possible to use all functions of the website to their full extent.
09 : Google AdWords and Google Conversion Tracking
We use Google AdWords on this website. Google AdWords is an online advertising program of Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States ("Google").
Google AdWords may also use so-called conversion tracking.
The STEiNE im Web does not use conversion tracking.
10 : PayPal
You can also pay on our website with PayPal. The provider is PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg ("PayPal").
When you select this payment method, our site transmits the payment data you entered to PayPal.
The basis for the transmission of your data to PayPal is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO (consent) and Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO (processing for the performance of a contract). You can revoke your consent to the processing of your data at any time. A revocation does not affect the validity of past data processing operations.
11 : Rights of the data subject
You are a data subject and you have the following rights against us:
- You can request information about what personal data, from what source, is stored about you and for what purpose. You must also be informed if your data is transferred to third parties. In this case, you must be informed of the identity of the recipient or of the categories of recipients.
- If your personal data is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that it be corrected or supplemented.
- You can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes. Your data must then be blocked for these purposes.
- You have a right to restriction of processing if you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data; the processing is unlawful and you object to the erasure of the personal data and request instead the restriction of the use of the personal data; the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing but you need them for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, or if you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DSGVO and it is not yet clear whether the legitimate reasons of the controller outweigh your reasons.
- You can request the deletion of your data. This is possible if the legal basis for the data processing is missing or has ceased to exist. The same applies in the event that the purpose of the data processing has ceased to exist due to the passage of time or other reasons. Please note that an existing retention period or other interests of our company that are worthy of protection may stand in the way of deletion. We will be happy to inform you of this on request. If we have made your data public, we are obliged to inform each recipient that you have requested the deletion of all links to this personal data or of copies of this personal data.
- You also have the right to object if your interest worthy of protection due to a personal situation outweighs the interest of the processing. However, this does not apply if we are obliged to carry out the processing due to a legal provision.
- Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes data protection.
- You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Where the personal data breach is likely to result in a high risk to the personal rights and freedoms of natural persons, the controller shall notify you of the breach without undue delay.